passing on the pressure
Have you wondered whether unconsciously or consciously we pass on our pressures instead of reflecting and doing course correction?
If you are not able to deliver then you scamper to find escape goats?
If you are not upto benchmark then you run to gather excuses?
What is this fear of getting exposed?
Why is it hard to say?
- Yes!! I am looking into it.
- Yes!! I am working on it.
- Bear with me please, this has been an issue for a while and I need your support so that I can support myself.
Have you wondered on What can bring you the courage to become natural??
Or do you want to remain
- the teacher whose students take the burden of learning. why? because you are not able to clear the concepts for them?
- the manager whose subordinates stretch the extra mile. why? because you are not able to clear the roadblocks for them?
- the parent whose children struggle to meet their expectations. why? because you are not willing to know their expectations?
we keep building the pressure with our understanding of the world. And when it becomes unbearable we pass it one.
Can we share our understanding of the world?
Can we take the first steps to reach out? After all the people who bore the brunt of your pressures are your little ones, your dear ones, …
what do you think can bring you into the moment? What can trigger an awareness that the pressures are building? What can cause you to confront the build up process itself? what can help you to contain the emotional eruptions?
Pressure has uncontrollable side effects.
Pressures are fine if they are as salt in food. But if it’s the way you get work done from yourself and people around you then you are killing enthusiasm and stunting growth. You may have short term victory. In the long term it takes away the human spirit.
What are your observations on the pressures that you build and carry?